Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Sorry, this photo is a little blurry.) The boat is a sample that I designed during my days at PBKids. The orchid is a housewarming gift from my friend Joy... it had so many flowers on it. Now, I am just trying to keep it alive. Maybe one day when we have a bigger tv, we can put it on this piece, but for now, just another place for us to keep my many books and dvd collection.


This is an armoire that my dad built for me a few years ago. There was a little battle over the finish... (my dad has a deep love for wood grain and I like darker finish on furniture.) After this piece was done, my dad informed me that he would not build me anything else. I think this may be a good thing, at least for my parents marriage ;)

I do love how it turned out! And you can still see the wood grain. Thanks Dad!


My attempt of getting some height on the wall without hanging anything on it. Old suitcases from a garage sale. I think that I need to put something on top of them to give them some more height... any suggestions? BTW, old suitcases are fun to decorate with and I keep frames in then that I am currently not using. I have also thought of putting games in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment