Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yosemite Spring 2010

Joel and I were able to go to Yosemite in May with a group of friends (thanks for the invite Katie and Lee!) Although it was a little on the cool side, the incredible waterfalls made it worth it. I will have to get a group shot from Katie and Lee to post. It was a great trip, with amazing views, food and company.

Glen, Joel and Erika getting up close and wet at the bottom of Yosemite Falls



Half dome in the background


Joel trying posing in his arborwear pants to try and get a free hat. If you send in a pic of you doing something cool in your arborwear pants, arborwear will send you a free hat.

My first time seeing a bear in Yosemite, I got a lot of butt shots


there was a lot of mist in the air from the waterfall

another pose at an attempt to get a free hat

and yet another pose... Joel does this kind of stuff all the time, even if a free hat is not involved!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. I hope he wins the free hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a week ago I went to McKinney Falls State Park in Austin, and there were tons of places I wanted to leap across the water to get to another rock, but I was afraid I couldn't make it back. I guess I should have just brought Joel along to check out all those places!

    ReplyDelete